There may be links contained on the Site, Services or Products, which redirect you to other websites. For example, when you access services of a third party. This Policy does not apply to such third party websites over which we have no control. We recommend you review their own privacy policies to understand how they treat your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect and use your personal information to operate the Site and provide Services or Products. Personal information is any information which may be used to identify you such as your name, address, e-mail address or phone number. We only collect personal information when you share it with us. For example, when you:
* Make an order or purchase Services or Products
* Provide your personal information for delivery, payment or other purpose
* When you make an inquiry with us or as part of our customer support.
We also collect non-personal information when you visit the Site. Non-personal information is automatically received and recorded on our server logs from your browser. Examples are your IP address, the duration of your website visit and the pages you request. We collect non-personal information about your usage, to improve the Site, Services and Products we offer.
We may use personal information:
* To deliver the Services or Products to you
* To fulfill your orders and requests
* For security reasons authentication and identification
* To communicate with you and respond to your queries or complaints
* For any purpose required by law.
We may use such non-personal information for analytical and statistical purposes and to provide and improve our services.
We want you to have the best user experience possible. To do this we may use a standard technology called “cookies”, to help us improve your experience with us. A cookie is a small file or amount of data. When a cookie is set, small amounts of information are placed on your device, such as your computer or mobile phone. However, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
If you decide to reject all cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site or Services and all of our offerings. You can set your browser to accept cookies or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
Other Uses of Your Data
We may share your personal information, for any of the following necessary purposes. To:
* administer our business in which case we shall only share information with contracted parties who are obligated to keep your personal information confidential and abide by data protection laws
* to protect or exercise our legal rights
* in connection with legal proceedings
* to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or violations of our Terms.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
You may revoke your consent to us to use your personal information at any time. You may also inquire with us as to what of your personal information we have collected and have our records corrected. If you wish your personal information to be deleted from our systems, we may be unable to do so immediately and such information may be retained to the extent necessary to comply with any billing purposes or legal data storage requirements. If you wish to revoke your consent or make another inquiry, please contact us and provide sufficient information so that we may identify you and make proper disclosure.
We may revise, modify or update this Policy at any time. Please check this website page for any such changes. Your continued use of the Site or Services or request for Products indicates your acceptance of this updated Policy.